Sunday, February 26, 2017

aqua


They say that good things come in small packages - well they certainly do for me.  These treats arrived in the mail from Joanne at canuckquilter.

She sent me a wonderful selection of aqua snippets from her stash so that I could make an  aqua block for the RSC2017 challenge. Such a kind and thoughtful gesture from a very talented quilter and another APQ Blogger from the old days. Thank you so much Joanne. 

The card is a beautiful image of a natural environment in Joanne's native Canada which is being destroyed by logging. Such a shame. I also like the stamps - images of the moon - as Joanne's DH is an astronomer.

Now that I have some aqua scraps I can make my aqua block for the RSC February.


I can't wait to see what colour is chosen for March. I'm linking up with Rainbow Scrap Challenge here.

10 comments:

  1. Love those aqua patterned scraps. Another lovely block, Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scraps. Love how quilters share =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely block and such a thoughtful gift package. If you are short on colors, just give us a shout out, and I'm sure there are several of us who can help you along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty block, very sweet of Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gift!! Your block looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the aqua block, so, so pretty! And isn't Joanne a sweetheart for sharing her beautiful fabrics with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely color and lovely block.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad the fabrics worked for you Ann.

    ReplyDelete