Sunday, February 26, 2017

aqua


They say that good things come in small packages - well they certainly do for me.  These treats arrived in the mail from Joanne at canuckquilter.

She sent me a wonderful selection of aqua snippets from her stash so that I could make an  aqua block for the RSC2017 challenge. Such a kind and thoughtful gesture from a very talented quilter and another APQ Blogger from the old days. Thank you so much Joanne. 

The card is a beautiful image of a natural environment in Joanne's native Canada which is being destroyed by logging. Such a shame. I also like the stamps - images of the moon - as Joanne's DH is an astronomer.

Now that I have some aqua scraps I can make my aqua block for the RSC February.


I can't wait to see what colour is chosen for March. I'm linking up with Rainbow Scrap Challenge here.

10 comments:

  1. Love those aqua patterned scraps. Another lovely block, Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scraps. Love how quilters share =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely block and such a thoughtful gift package. If you are short on colors, just give us a shout out, and I'm sure there are several of us who can help you along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty block, very sweet of Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gift!! Your block looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the aqua block, so, so pretty! And isn't Joanne a sweetheart for sharing her beautiful fabrics with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely color and lovely block.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad the fabrics worked for you Ann.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.