Saturday, April 22, 2017

easter


I managed to get a little sewing done after the family visited over Easter. It was delightful to  be together again after a long time apart as they all live overseas.

This table mat was made from fabrics that were a gift from Kelli H - my blogging buddy from way back. Thanks Kelli!

I tried my hand at some fancee-schmanzee quilting after watching a Youtube video. Don't look to close, yeah - I didn't quite pull it off. The colours work well with the floor rug in this room. My father made the table (years ago).

I also decided to make some more multi blocks for the RSC Challenge.






With these extra blocks, I can now make the quilt square. This is the pattern again to jog your memory.



12 comments:

  1. I love your table runner! The colours are beautiful!! Your multi coloured blocks look great! They will add a lot to your quilt top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that table runner and the quilting looks great to me! Glad you enjoyed your family visit. Your multi blocks are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilting looks great to me! Done is soo much better than perfect. It is such a treasure that you can look at the table every day and think of dad. I have quite a list of youtube channels going of great quilters to watch for new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely you were able to enjoy Easter with your family. More gorgeous blocks. Your table runner is lovely....the quilting looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed your pretty table runner does match the floor rug perfectly, and from what I can see, that is a gorgeous table! Your other blocks look great too. Glad you had a great Easter with family from afar off! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work, as usual! Hope you keep finding time (and energy) to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The table runner looks good to me, too...quilting and all! And I love the RSC blocks. The multi was fun this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The table mat is great and it does work well with your rug, so pretty! Love your RSC challenge blocks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely table mat. Your quilting looks fine from here. I think we are always our own worst critics. Well done on the multi color blocks for the RSC. I haven't gotten to mine at all yet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your table mat Ann, the colours are so lovely. I also love your new blocks, that's a great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Surfing around and came across your blog haven't bloged for ages. However all the girls you included have been busy and creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.