Monday, August 7, 2017

neutral

So the colour chosen by Angela for RSC August is - No Colour! Well, Neutral, so it's kind of a colour.

I'm joining Angela's Challenge here.

I've had two busy weekends and finding time to sew has been a wee bit challenging but  I managed to achieve more than I thought I would. Here's the progress on the CW Fabric Quilt.

This project is starting to get some size on it. Ruth, here are some measurements for you.

My centre section above is 32 inches square and based on rough measurements this quilt top without the last border should measure 68 inches.

Reproduced by kind permission of Quilt in Style
 With the last border I'm guessing it will be about 76 inches.


Not sure if that's big enough for a queen size bed Ruth.

I'll be putting this project aside soon to finish off one baby quilt and start another. That's okay as I'm still looking for a border fabric.

Did you get any sewing done this weekend?

7 comments:

  1. That's going to be one beautiful quilt! You've done a great job with your piecing too. Wish I were getting that much done!. ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Civil war quilt is so gorgeous! I'm so happy for you that some time is being found to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your CW fabric quilt is looking marvellous, Ann. I wonder what border you will find. Two baby quilts...how lovely. I look forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your medallion is looking wonderful! I love it! I'm not sure I would be able to figure out how to get it all together. But I will certainly try to use it. I will do some searching for ways to do it. I haven't had time to think about it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the neutral block and what a stunner that medallion quilt will be. I got some sewing time on Sunday... but hope to finish the binding before I show a finish. The backing is all neutrals =).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am actually starting to sew again! Dresses for my granddaughter. It's such fun. I might even post a photo on Sidewalk Shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Ann such beautiful work,you are very clever,well done xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.