Sunday, May 28, 2017

jam

The Raindrops baby quilt is finished at last. Hooray!


You're right katiemaytoo - dots are addictive. I can see more dots in my future. Maybe I just need a new prescription for my specs.

Remember these?
I still use that one on the left. They don't make 'em like that any more. Beef Casserole and Parsley Mustard Dumplings for dinner tonight. 

I've also been making some jam. Aurora Plum; Rhubarb, Pear & Ginger; and Red Grape. I use the microwave as there is less mess and it doesn't make too much.

The oven timer bell just chimed. Better check on the Banana Raspberry Choc Chip Muffins and put the kettle on for a cup of tea.

Enjoy your weekend!

12 comments:

  1. May I come over for dinner....please. Your 'banquet' of Beef Casserole and Parsley Mustard Dumplings sounds delicious; AND.....Banana Raspberry Choc Chip Muffins with a cup of tea to finish off sounds about right to me. =) Your Raindrops baby quilt is beautiful. Love the colours, patterns and the quilting. I too am a little addicted to spots. Have a lovely week, Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you all give me a hard time about all I get done...sheesh! Sounds delicious and the quilt is beautiful. For me this long weekend, my bedroom is getting a much-needed repainting...not too much quilting. Good luck with your dot problem...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Quilt, so cute!
    All that cooking and jam making I'm getting hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the quilt!! And your recipes ALWAYS sound so tasty - wish I could bop over for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet quilt for a little one! Colors are so pretty and the quilting is perfect. I gave an old crock pot to DH's daughter when we bought a new one. Your recipes sound great! I need some more recipes for the crock pot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my crock pot! I have even roasted a chicken in there =). Beautiful quilt and the jams sound heavenly. I'll have to pop over for those muffins..... hmmmm long flight though =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little quilt is sweet as can be! I bet those goodies are too! Wish I had one of those muffins right now! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a beautiful finish Ann! Supper sounds lovely too. I'm looking for crockpot recipes. Would you care to share a few favourites?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The quilt is perfect - dots and all!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think we all need to come to your house for comfort food...my hubby uses the same crock pot...to melt his bees wax!...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that quilt! My old crockpot died, and none of the new ones has come close to how perfect it was!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.